Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Juanchobay



Got some gear to get rid of? Advertise it here on Juanchobay, your latest source for online trading. I hear people get rich on the internet, and I think it is about time I make a go at superstardom and megawealth.

The first item up for bid is a 2005 Jamis Dakar Expert. This is a sweet, sweet bike. I'm just tired of it holding me back. I could do any number of things to court that alluring mistress Speed, but a trade-in is the easiest. S'quatch's dieting and purging sermon has done nothing but drive me under the covers with a wedge of Brie and an 8 pack of Rice Krispy treats.

So who wants it? We will start the bidding at $1,000.00.

-Juancho

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

This isn't the bike you got from our backyard, is it?
-libbyllama

Human Wrecking Ball said...

Okay, if you pay me a thousand, I'll take that piece of crap from ya!
wb

RickySilk said...

oh snap!

Anonymous said...

Waaahh!! You stole my rice krispie treats!!

Juancho said...

I'll take these in order.

No way, I would not sell the Del Ray. It is a road bike, but I don't hold that against it.

W.B.- How could you blaspheme? Of course, I am certainly not going to get another Jamis. I'm going boutique on your asses.

rickysilk- don't encourage him. He's come too far.

And yes Ma'am, yes I did.

Anonymous said...

I was saving my money for a single speed, tight capri jeans, and punk attitude, but now...
Will you take 20 bucks a week until the payments guilt you into saying: "aww, just forget the money-I'm rich anyway".

Magnum

Anonymous said...

Nothing like pimpin your wares on the street and having your good buddy wb heckling the merchandise.

That's a sweet, sweet, sweet, slow-ass bike, with the emphasis on sweet.

AucillaSinks said...

So is it really the bike that's so slow?

Juancho said...

Only for me. I'm sure it would be fast if you bought it.

Anonymous said...

Hey, Add an ad for my old Scalpel.

2000 Cannondale Scalpel
A few issues, but still a decent ride.
And a double-susser that weighs less than 24 lbs!

You want it!
Talk to roboboy and take a test ride.

Juancho said...

Consider it advertised.