Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tanasi



It is time for the annual Cheaha camping trip where you can sleep in a tent then get up and ride all day or sleep in the dirt next to the fire and continue drinking when you wake up. Fewer and fewer are able to exercise both options as the insidious limitations of age set in. We will be returning to the Ocoee/ Tanasi region which is in Tennessee I think, click the title link for details.

It is a good thing that this site is not one of those vanity pages where I try to keep you posted on the details of my life such as,

"Dear readers, I totally squeezed too much toothpaste out this morning and spent like forever trying to get it back in the tube, LOL, OMG!! : ) ; )"

The weekend had it all: rock and roll, strange women who were pretty normal, raw oysters, fast boats, and of course a bike ride or two.

I can say with absolute authority that if you start a blog, feed it frequently, and keep the lies to a minimum that after 3 years you will be rewarded with new friends and kick ass swag like an official "Pootle Crew" jersey from the Bad Brains MTB Club in England, which is another country from this one you buttwads!" This jersey is so awesome I am wearing it and nothing else as I write this epistemological missive.

But- the camping trip. The trip is characterized by no amenities besides that which you bring, all night fun, no whining about the howling drunks the next morning, lots of oysters, baked goods, roasted meat, epic rides, wholesome family fun with the children of other people, and one of a kind musical performances late into the night. e-mail me at loveyourbike@gmail.com if you are interested in joining us November 8-? (Veteran's Day weekend) and I will give you the location of camp headquarters and assign you to a squad.

Just google Thunder Rock Express, you will see,

Juancho

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

is that pretty and normal or just pretty normal?

Juancho said...

duh!

Fat Lad said...

This jersey is so awesome I am wearing it and nothing else as I write this epistemological missive.

I am both disturbed and aroused at the same time....

Confused of Morley

Anonymous said...

looks like i am not the only one out fishing for compliments.