Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Get some


This is not true of course, but I wanted to give you a warm fuzzy thought to start your day. You can do whatever you want as limited by: your available time, talent, skills, ability to mobilize, and willingness to assert your vision in conjunction with-- or at the expense of someone else's "whatever they want." Besides that though, it is true. You can do whatever you want.

What I want is to find the perfect couch. My living room is the size of a diner napkin so it is hard to find a comfortable couch with the dimensions of a church pew. Maybe I can find a church pew? People sleep comfortably in those don't they?

Another thing I want is a nice long sit-down here at the BRC, but what I've got is about five minutes before I have to haul ass out of here and go make a living.

Ima be back though, and we will have ourselves a proper chat.

-Juancho

4 comments:

nacherluver said...

The size of a dinner napkin you say? Have you checked your local craft store for doll house furniture? ;0)

Actually, if it's size concern you're thinking about, check Ikea. They're known for furniture that will fit small spaces.

lopo said...

What are color preferences for the couch? I be lookin'.

Mungam said...

hammocks and sky chairs: hang your perfect couch sitting from the ceiling!

Ms. Moon said...

I love those giant sofa-chair things with the matching ottoman. Almost big enough for two not-wide people. Cozy. As hell.