Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Check back after lunch, the Tour is on right now...

Thanks for stopping by. I'm watching the Tour at Paco's. There could be significant developments today so I want to wait to post my entry. I will however get the worst over with.

Everyone whipped my ass at Munson yesterday. Ev-er-y-one. Props to Taco for his 38.15, that's huge. Apologies to S'quatch, I shouldn't have thrown my water bottle at you.

The irrepressible Juancho will lick his wounds and come back stronger. I guess I didn't eat enough. I suppose it could have been the hurricane Dennis bloody marython, nah, couldn't be that!

Humble Juancho out for now...

2 comments:

sasquatch said...

Taco represents with a 38:15 Munson time, barely back a full month! And then you can't get him to talk the least bit of shit about it. Where's the love in that?

Regarding Cain and his deadly waterbottle, I thought you were just trying to send the strongest message possible about the importance of hydration.

Hey, remember Mary's retarded brother who couldn't stand to have his ears touched? Next time we have a new rider with us, I'll have to take him aside and teach him "Juancho's secret hookjaw handshake," which conveys the highest level of respect if it manages to clack the receiver's teeth together.

Juancho said...

Losing. Grip. On. Sanity. Must have REVENGE!!!!