Saturday, August 20, 2005

Clydesdale Hall of Fame

The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.

-HST

Though not a man of great physical stature, Hunter S. Thompson is hereby inducted as an honorary Clydesdale for his lifelong commitment to doing things in a BIG way.

Rest in Peace just does not seem the appropriate conciliatory response for a man whose remains will be shot from a cannon.

-Gonzo Juancho

4 comments:

Sascha said...

Yikes! You've been spammed! I wonder how that happens? And how I've been so lucky to avoid it!

Juancho said...

Yuck1 That was creepy. Don't leave your DSL line connected all night is my guess.

Mitch Man said...

Hunter S. Thompson was a tud of a man.....But you can look up to him if you like.

Juancho said...

A tud?

I don't get it. But hey, thanks for your approval, I really needed that!