Thursday, October 19, 2006

Meat in- Meat out


Run your mouth just a little bit, and the Universe can't wait to smack you down. Like the goody two-shoes girl in the front of the class holding her wildly waving hand, correct answer spilling out behind her "Ooo! Ooo! Ooo!" call on me pleas to the teacher, the Universe won't let me have any fun.

A little 20 mile roll through the Northside last night leaves me whimpering this morning. I will be having lactic acid for breakfast, lunch, and dinner apparently. It isn't that the pace was so high, it was a fun ride with as great group of gentlemen. Every one of them a fine candidate for the French Foreign Legion if you ask me.

I could go on about my lack of calories early in the day, but who really cares? When you get your ass handed to you, it is best to simply say thank you, place it in a bag and carry it home.

At least they let me keep it.

Ground round is on sale today,

Juancho

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooops!! Thank god you've got Mom here to remind you to drink lots of H2O!!! ;)

Juancho said...

Good idea, maybe that was the problem! Thanks Mom.

Juancho said...

sheeeeeee-it. There's nothing wrong with a little pee dust.

'sup EZ? Get your ass up here. It's golf season.