Sunday, January 28, 2007

Riding Is Fundamental



Attention Locals: Fat of the Land Meeting tonight.

This may or may not come as a surprise, but there has been a lot more talk of riding than actual riding this weekend, but not like you're thinking. I'm talking about advocacy, or advocan'tcy, depending on the discussion.

Is it Erosion or Evolution?

Free- for-all or Institution?

By the book or off-the-hook?

Are we logging trees or logging miles?

Take your crew to Coney Island tonight (1/29) at 7:00 P:M and get your voc' on. I think the meeting is at the San Marcos apartments by the trailhead.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love "The Warriors" screenshot.

Juancho said...

I roll with the Baseball Furies.

Anonymous said...

But they dropped the ball...

Juancho said...

Well, I guess I can relate.