Monday, August 04, 2008

Break Time



Not break time for me suckers, I meant for you.

Back to your summer schedule of pudding and bon bons, marathon re-runs of Bonanza and dreaming of football season. I watched and learned as you went on vacation one by one and got taken down by sloth and lethargy in the fold of the family bosom.

All right, I fear the self same fate and regret leaving the Titus home alone where it is undoubtedly throwing unsupervised parties with other unattended cycles. My brother is probably the one buying them all the Purple Extreme they want.


I am an earth sign and thereby bound to dirt forever, but this week salvation lies offshore.

-Juancho

7 comments:

Ms. Moon said...

Just have a good time.

Juancho said...

Huh? I don't get it. Sounds suspiciously like the voice of weakness. Good time now, dropped tomorrow.

Obsessing is fun!

Juancho said...

My blind date for the week.

http://outside.away.com/outside/gear/gear.tcl?gear=Giant-TCR-Composite&gear_id=292&action=showgear

Human Wrecking Ball said...

Paddle straight out to the point, sit deep, and take off on the first set. After you pull into the barrel assume your place in the order and the boys will show respect....unless you are in California in which case they will pelt you with rocks and disassemble your car. I am sure you will be fine.

Human Wrecking Ball said...

Something is wrong with that link. I pasted it ans it was a road bike!

Juancho said...

Thanks for that technical observation Johanne.

The only barrel I know how to pull into is the Cracker Barrel.

Anonymous said...

tubular with the old timer's special, enjoy the wavy biscuits and gravy.