Tuesday, September 09, 2008

See you on (two sandwich) Saturday


Supporters of Joe’s

Hey folks, this is a reminder that the Joe’s Dirty Time Trail is this Saturday and if you can lend a hand while you are there that would be great. I’ll need a couple people on the course and a couple people to help keep things running at the start/finish.

An important detail that I forgot to mention is that riders can arrive at any time from 9:00 to noon and start their TT when they feel like it. I would also like to encourage riders to have a friend or enemy help time them so the responsibility of time keeping can be spread out and avoid waiting in line to ride.

Cytomax and and snacks will be provided by Capital City Cyclist.

Cliff Leonard
443-5040

5 comments:

Human Wrecking Ball said...

I am gonna go, I figure two grand will get me the trophy.

Juancho said...

thanks for the pity comment wrecking ball. It's nice to have a friend.

Human Wrecking Ball said...

Nuttin but love foya babe!

Anonymous said...

When I count for folks: do I use Mississippi's or just give a little pause between numbers?

I wanna be accurate.

Juancho said...

if you're my timer, fast mis'sips will do.