Friday, November 14, 2008

On the Verge



Today was to be the day of re-motivation, re-animation, re-engagement with the local trails. Now maybe not. Can you hear that thunder out there? Has anybody checked Joe's for high water yet?

I woke up in the night to the soothing rumble of a true thunder-boomer Florida storm. In November? Whatever- I will take it. If it clears this afternoon then of course I will see you at sweet mother Munson and that sorry dog trot of a trail, the Twilight Zone.

Sasquatch checked in from a Scientology meeting out in Los Angeles, California. He was headed to a dessert buffet and cross-sector mingling session with the intentions of making a few chocolate chip cookie and flan sandwiches. I am glad to know his San Felasco training is right on track.

-Juancho

6 comments:

Human Wrecking Ball said...

Please call me if you are riding, I have a brand new drive train I can't wait to ruin!

Juancho said...

great, I will bring my hammer.

Anonymous said...

I rode Munson last night in fog it was 6' and glassy -- saw no one

Juancho said...

What? I was totally there. Yep, rode it twice.

nicol said...

Hope all is well over at Lake-Ella-ville. :)

Anonymous said...

Joe showed up in overboots. We didn't need them.

shins