Sunday, December 28, 2008

Can't Stand It



I want San Felasco now. I want my new president now. I want all the promise and hard work of the last year to pay off right now.

Too bad I have to wait. It ain't the first time I haven't gotten what I wanted.

I'm taking my Obama t-shirt to the inauguration. I received it for making my first donation to the campaign, which was also the first donation I have made to any campaign, excluding the campaign to pay the utilities bill at The Warehouse. I have a long history with that particular operation.

My plan is to bring a pocket of Sharpies and invite people to sign the shirt, being sure to sign where they are from. Out on the Mall, with 3 million of my closest friends. We are going to have a good time I believe. I am still working on what to do about urine.

My San Felasco t-shirt? I don't think anybody is signing that one, but you never know. Once I go all Key Club on you there is no telling how far I might take it.

By the way, 25 solo east yesterday. 50+ east today with Tommy, so without knowing which unexpected catastrophes will take place, I am as ready as it gets. I am hoping for a good ride with friends in nice weather.

What are the odds on those conditions occurring?

Juancho

7 comments:

hitops said...

40 on the road with Sasquatch today. Hey, it counts!

WheelDancer said...

I was ready November 5th and I'd say Obama was more prepared then than the Occupant is after 8 years. Bring it on!

Oh and 30 MN miles yesterday mostly on glare ice, gotta love those studs!

Human Wrecking Ball said...

Fair to reasonably hypothetical?

bikechain said...

25 solo and 50 + the next day is a bold statement my friend. That is what we in the business call "stout". Nice work.

K dizzle

INKSPOT•PROJECT said...

ok, sf trail conditions are near perfect: 9.2 on a 10 scale.

my legs? 4.1 (maker's mark, beer and holiday cheer)

obama? 9.8

if yer gonna bow up politically, here's another number:
1.20.09, the end of an error.

juancho, don't hurt us too bad on 1.10.09

nicol said...

The t-shirt and Sharpie idea is a good one. You are one lucky duck (no chin chuck) to get to go to the inauguration, Juancho!

I'm pretty sure I went to the Warehouse back in the 90's.

Ms. Moon said...

Well, David Sedaris does discuss the Stadium Pal for that urine problem.