Thursday, April 16, 2009

Representation



This Saturday marks the debut of the latest act in my talent stable. I have a history of managing bands and artists right to the brink of obscurity, and possibly beyond obscurity into obfuscurity. I can't help it. I'm like the kid who keeps getting rabbits and accidentally squeezing the life out of them. I don't mean to do it, but I love it so much I can't stop.

Mechanical Lincoln is the latest assemblage of washed up dirt rockers on the launchpad to oblivion.

They will be playing this Saturday at Adrian's Station (the old motorcycle shop by All Saint's Cafe) this Saturday. The show starts early so we have time to get to Perkin's for the afternoon pot pie special.

-Juancho

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooo ooo, me first!

Are they gonna play something that doesn't suck?

That Hank said...

Do you have a link to any of these things? Specifically, Adrian's Station?

nicol said...

Hey, hope it goes well this weekend! Don't squeeze 'em!

Juancho said...

but I love them so much George!

No links that I know of DTG. I'm sure you will find them before me.

Anonymous said...

hey juancho, I'll be there, see if you can figure out who I am?
Hint: I'll be doing my best Dr. Zaius impersonation, oh oh oh, Dr. Zaius, you got to rock me Dr. Zaius!

Mingo said...

6 to 9 ? I know you gave notice but I missed it. I hope it was better than you thought it would be.