Thursday, August 20, 2009

New Commute



After riding the 40 lb cruiser to work and back yesterday my legs are so pumped this morning I can't get my Wranglers up over my quads. Pride alone drove me up and over the hills on MLK Jr. and Macomb. No way I was going to get off and push like a common I got a DUI so my license is revoked and I have to ride this bike to the day labor pick up spot. In fact, when I pass those dudes I stomp out a paralyzing acceleration so they will not be tempted to jump on my wheel. No free rides!

Juancho

13 comments:

nicol said...

Ha!

Anonymous said...

oh my, the cry for help, I'm coming over

Ms. Moon said...

Wait. I thought you worked in your bedroom or something.

Dr. Detroit said...

I thought you worked from home as well. This whole time I pictured you in dirty tighty-whiteys and a wife beater whilst you save the world from within the confines of your air conditioned rental. Now I hear you go someplace to work? It sounds almost respectable. I like the old image, repulsing as it may be.

Juancho said...

You are both correct, although why would I get dressed to work from home? I have facilitated many a web-based training session in a towel...wrapped around my head. Webcams kind of brought that to a halt. Now I dress from the waist up.

Also, I have a new satellite office at 310 Blount St. Recessions are good for us in the poverty and hopelessness industries. Lots to do as things fall apart.

Anonymous said...

Blount Street? Livin' the dream Okonkwo, livin' it.

Juancho said...

On the corner of Blount and 40th of course.

Ms. Moon said...

Magnum needs a picture.

nicol said...

I agree.

Dr. Detroit said...

Just a shirt with no pants on is a good look for a man. Classy.

anonymous said...

http://www.ivc.ca/casual.htm

Juancho said...

yep. pretty much.

Anonymous said...

yep Dr. D, the Donald Duck look