Sunday, January 17, 2010

One bullet



I have been worried and sad about the devestation in Haiti, but that's all over now that I see former U.S. President George W. Bush is on the case with his new buddy other former U.S. President William J. Clinton.

Maybe this is W's chance for a Katrina do-over? My favorite part of the interview I saw was when Bill used the word "diaspora" and W's eyes narrowed susupciously, as if he thought Bill might have called him a nasty name.

Oh well, good for Haiti. They must be relieved.

Meanwhile, it is still raining this morning in Tallahassee, making it something like a consecutive 40 hours of water. That means one thing- Munson & Twilight as soon as it let's up.

I do apologize for the politics, but I can't help it. Sending W to a disaster site is like letting Floyd Landis guard the medicine cabinet. Buuurrrn!

just kidding, I know Floyd is innocent.

-Juancho

3 comments:

Ms. Moon said...

I thought the same thing about the Katrina do-over. The very same thing.

nicol said...

Ok, all I noticed was George W swaying. Back and forth, back and forth.

Sandra said...

GW tried so very hard to be sincere though. Only a couple of stupid jokes while they were talking about a travesty.