Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Plan B



Do I use this big check to pay back my retirement account as planned, or do I initiate plan b whereby Juancho fades into the firmament like DB Cooper? I'm not likely to get another chance like this. If ever there was a time to pull the cord this is it.

But where to go? I'm too old for the lam. Once the money is gone I would become a very grumpy camarero at a moldy beach bar in South America.

You might track me down, but I would spit in your coffee.

Juancho

9 comments:

Human Wrecking Ball said...

Play it safe...and other phrases I never thought would come out of my mouth.

hitops said...

Now that you're a homeowner, all windfalls go to improving the crib. Expand your deck and screen it in, like I've been planning to do with my back porch for about a decade now.

Ms. Moon said...

What check? How much? We need details in order to advise you correctly. (Man, you have some insanely sensible friends. What's up with that?)

Juancho said...

It's a blogging award for $10,000.






psyche!

Anonymous said...

canned corn, ammunition, and diesel

duh

Steph(anie) said...

Why is it that the "good" character in that there drawing is the scariest of the three?

Juancho said...

I guess it doesn't articulate good at what?

Ms. Moon said...

Hey. I would have believed you.

May said...

Um, aren't you still sitting on the floor in the living room?