Thursday, September 02, 2010

Put on a happy face




Things are really looking up for me lately.

I caught the Atlanta airport shuttle on the first try. I have about 240 degree rotation in my arm. I could play a round of golf if I stick with the punch shot, and the punch is my best shot. Nobody stole my cruiser I left outside in the back yard. The new oil leak in the Gulf is like totally just a small one, and a bunch of troops are coming home from Iraq. I got 23 songs for $9.99 at Amazon dot com and I'm reading a pretty good book right now.

I can count my blessings that the country is only bitterly divided instead of rabidly divided, and the humdity has got to be down at least 4% since last week. FSU will open with a gimme against Samford Baptist College this weekend, and I have a job.

Things have rarely been this good.

Juancho

6 comments:

Juancho said...

Thanks Juancho. I'm glad things are going so well for you.

lopo said...

I was waiting for you to mention how lucky you are to have me for a mother before I commented. ;)

Juancho said...

I will save that for when I mean what I say.

Anonymous said...

Ahem.

Human Wrecking Ball said...

I rode today. The levy was so glassy it looked like a mirror. I jammed my finger into a tree. It hurts like hell. I can't get the perma grin off my Irish mug.

Anonymous said...

spirits are soaring around here! were 14 of those songs by the Carpenters?