Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Half



Now is not laurel resting time. Just because I could use my once broken shoulder to pat myself on the back doesn't mean it is time for back-patting. Nobody celebrates a job half-done. America did not win the race halfway to the moon, we went all the way. My regime is still dictating my regimen and I will need the complement of my full regiment to do it.

I made my Florida loop this past weekend and checked in with my family and dropped in at Wellness Camp for the weekend for a booster shot of stay humble.

Now it is time to get back to work.


Once again, I'm phoning it in-


Juancho

2 comments:

Human Wrecking Ball said...

Good for you. Stay the course. I just realized I have three months in solitary before I get to go out in the yard. Someday we'll look back on this and it will all seem funny.

Anonymous said...

It seems funny now, but I'm not typically one who "laughs with".

Wellness Camp worries me. I hope it's not the Ingall's place; Pa has to put up some rails by code there before anyone is allowed to return I think.