Monday, April 18, 2011

St. Marks Refuge


We didn't see anything quite like this guy yesterday, but we saw quite a few lesser beasts at the Refuge yesterday. A couple of sections of the ride go through some low-lying areas where the trail is soft and spongy and the grass grows tall right to the edge of the trail. I know I was calculating how fast I could drop Bob, or push him into the tall grass should I need to make such a hard decision. I assume he was doing the same. No hard feelings right Bob?

That was probably the last day to ride out there before the bugs move in and take over for the summer, maybe not though. Check it out and let me know how it goes next weekend.

This is going to be a busy week around here, I know that much. Lots to do, lots to be done.

I will turn 41 on Thursday, which is half of 82, and 82 is pretty old as compared to 60, which I was half of back in 2000.

The Robot Army put in some solid performances over the weekend and if I were those guys from BikeChain, or Higher Ground, or Bike Church or whoever- I would start getting worried. A couple more years and I am going to unleash these saddle droids on their unsuspecting asses and the Age of Juancho will be ushered in on the trails of the Big Bend. Just wait and see!

This is long enough right? Because I'm out of here.

Juancho

4 comments:

nicol said...

Math again!

Juancho said...

Whoa, you're right. I think I've got a crush going on the math.

BIG JIM said...

I'm 45 which is half of 60. BC has noted your crews progress. Joining forces seems to make the most sense.

Anonymous said...

The Age of Juancho will be ushered in as a Quasi-Enlightenment. Much fear lingers on the tongues as words such as "anticipation" and "likelyhood" escape the mouth.
This is the dawning of the Age; are you knowledgeable of the location of your children?