Thursday, April 25, 2013

Wobbly

Am I out of my groove because my inner ear is infected, or is my inner ear infected because I am out of my groove?  Either way, this record has been skipping in all the wrong spots. 

Time to make it right.  I got the antibiotics, but the rest of the prescription reads something like:

  • Acquire perfect summer theme song
  • Swim against the current
  • Consult the Angry Monk
  • 2 tblsp Turpentine
  • 1 bushel of barbed wire
  • 100 miles per week
I now welcome any and all non-binding, should-free advice from you- my crowd-sourced board of directors.

Thanks!

Juancho

6 comments:

Magnum said...

bad ear infection
sharp needle on the record
make way wax attacks

lopo said...

I highly recommend sleep.

Buzz said...

a record *only* skips in the wrong spots grasshopper.


Listen to your mother

Ms. Moon said...

Make love, not war.

Elizabeth said...

The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

reverend dick said...

ask your skateboard?