Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Take Five



I am so busy with work this week that I have not been confronted with the choice of going outside to ride my bike, walk, golf, disc golf or anything else. By the time I am free to act like an independent being, or at a minimum enjoy the ornate constructs of denial in which I have long invested, it is dark and cold. If not for my humble yoga mat I would be stalled out completely.

Oh well, if I were not so busy of course I would be out there, riding away, enjoying the brisk 17 degree air. By complete coincidence my schedule opens up tomorrow as the temperatures relent and rise to 70 degrees.

This is a good post. Nothing controversial, takes advantage of time honored niceties, a couple of unnecessary nouns (constructs?) it really is everything one looks for in a blog post don't you think?

Juancho

3 comments:

lopo said...

Absolutely. I was counting on this very thing from you this morning! :)

hitops said...

Yes, as placeholder posts go, this one's a winner.

nicol said...

Including the nice, feel-good, centered image. ;-)

No fair- 70 degrees.